It’s COMPETITION time!
Its a competition for Personal chef Steve James to cook you a three course meal for two at your propery or holiday home for free in Somerset or Dorset.
There are three simple steps to enter this competition
- Like Steve James Ltd’s Facebook page
- Simply like and share the Facebook post (make sure it is the original so we can trace it)
- Comment on the post what you would like for your three course from our Autumn menu Here
Then you can be in with the chance of winning for the chance to win a free meal for two cooked for you in the comfort of your own home!
Winner will be picked at random and announced on Tuesday 6th September 2016.
Terms and conditions
- You must be located or on holiday in Somerset or Dorset if you require it outside of this area then you may be disqualified and another winner will be picked.
- You will recieve a three course meal for two. Any additional guests or courses will be charged seperately
- Drinks are not included in the price. If you would like drinks provided then this needs to be discussed before and will be charged seperately
- The winner and recipient must be above 18 years of age
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If you cancel the meal it can not be rebooked for a different date
The promoter is: Steve James Ltd
Employees of Steve James Ltd or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Closing date for entry will be 5th September 2016. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The winner will be notified by email, phone and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address.:Steve James Ltd, 41 Sunningdale Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 5LX
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Steve James Ltd and not to any other party.